Monday, September 20, 2010

Introducing .... Catie!

1. What's your name? Catie Helms

2. Are you from Atlanta originally? If not, where did you grow up? Kind of. I've lived here since I was 6, but lived other places before then. I consider myself an Atlantan.

3. What's your occupation? Account Executive for a Cosmetic Brush Manufacturer

4. What's your favorite sports team? Georgia Bulldogs

5. Have you ever played sports, been athletic, run, or participated in a half marathon before?
I played basketball and soccer through high school. Been running on and off for years, but have never run a half marathon before.

6. If there was 1 song playing when you entered into a room, what would it be? This is hard. I would have to say "Let It Rock"

7. What is your favorite food? Another hard one, I love food. My fave is probably pasta or bread. I'm all about the carbs.

8. Have you ever been to Vegas before and what are you looking forward to the most while we're there? Yes, I have been once. I am mostly looking forward to the actual race and completing something amazing.

9. Favorite color? Pink

10. Do you drive the speed limit?
No, I speed and can't stand slow drivers.




You can check out Catie's fundraising page at http://www.active.com/donate/lv10georgia/LVCHelms

No comments:

Post a Comment