Thursday, October 28, 2010

Introducing .... Lindsay!

1. What's your name? Lindsay Sullivan

2. What's your occupation?
teacher


3. What's your favorite sports team? Georgia Bulldogs!!!!


4. How did you get involved with Team Challenge? orignally looking into volunteering at Camp Oasis and while I was on the CCFA website I saw Team Challenge. A family friend was recently diagnosed with Crohn's so I knew I had to do it!!!!


5. Do you have an honored teammate? Yes, Nick Marion (14 year old boy)


6. If there was 1 song playing when you entered into a room, what would it be? Keith Urban - These Are the Days


7. Have you ever been to Vegas before and what are you looking forward to the most while we're there? never been...never been out of the Eastern/Central time zone so looking forward to getting out of my "bubble"...also looking forward to corssing the finish line!!!!

8. What do you miss most about your childhood? playing outside until after dark

9. What phrase/phrases do you say a lot? I'm told that instead of saying "No, thank you" I always say "Actually, I'm good" ....I'm not convinced that I do but that's what I'm told :)

This is Lindsay and her honored teammate, Nick! You can check out her fundraising page at http://www.active.com/donate/lv10georgia/LVLSulliv

No comments:

Post a Comment